What are the Benefits?
Factoring can help companies of all sizes, from start-ups to mature companies:
- Improve cash flow
- Eliminate bad debts
- Reduce operating expenses
- Expand working capital financing
- Improve management information
What Types of Companies Can Benefit From Factoring?
Companies that can benefit from factoring include those that are:
- Rapidly growing
- Concerned about adding fixed costs
- Have a lengthy manufacturing cycle
- Strained by slow turnover of receivables
- Hurt by high bad debt losses
- Saddled with a large customer concentration
Reasons you should consider Factoring!
- Unlimited Capital
- Elimination of bad debt
- Leverage off your customers' credit
- Factoring is fast and easy
- No debt incurred
- Offer credit terms to your customers
- Establish good credit for your business
- Professional collections
How Does Factoring Work With D.S.A.?
This can be best illustrated in the following three easy steps:
You will submit your orders for approval via fax. Most approvals are answered within 30 minutes*. We will then supply you with an Account Number for the customer and an Approval Number for the order.
Once you have an approval number you can go ahead and ship out the merchandise or perform the service. At this same time you should send us a copy of the invoice and backup document. You will also need to send an invoice to your customer with our assignment stamp on it.
As soon as DSA receives the invoices we will process them and send you the funds within 24 hours.* DSA fully manages the receivables including making the collection calls and supplying you with weekly aging statements of your accounts.
* in most cases.